Welcome to the Scroggins Legal podcast series. This program features Texas Board Certified* family law attorney Mark Scroggins who shares information about issues affecting Texas families in divorce and family law.
Preparing for a January Divorce:
- Being certain about filing for divorce
- Thinking clearly and being sure you won’t have regrets
- Possibilities of marriage counseling and reconciliation
- Doing your research and hiring a lawyer
- Lawyers who practice exclusively in family law
- Board Certified* in family law, what it means
- What can you expect in the first month when you file
- Determining who stays in the house with the kids
- Planning for the initial divorce proceedings
- Tips on negotiating financial, housing and childcare issues
- Why it may be better to agree than have the court decide
- When there is conflict, the court makes temporary orders
Board certified* in family law, Mark L. Scroggins is an aggressive and experienced trial attorney with a sound understanding of business matters that serves him well in family law. An accomplished speaker and author, Mr. Scroggins has practiced family law throughout the state of Texas for over 20 years. He has written about family law matters for Texas Lawyer and numerous other periodicals and has spoken before numerous organizations and corporate clients.
# # #
At Scroggins Legal, we have more than 20 years of experience with family law cases in Dallas, Collin and Denton Counties. When you retain our firm, you can trust that your case is in the hands of a highly skilled, dedicated professional. We understand the unique challenges of a high value divorce case, and more importantly, have the knowledge and experience you need on your side. Call us today, (469) 626-5220, to learn more about Texas divorce and family law.
To learn more about the attorneys at our Plano, Texas office and all the different ways we can help you, please feel free to Contact Us on our website.
Considering divorce? Get started today with an initial consultation by calling (469) 626-5220.
About the Texas Board of Legal Specialization